We’re happy to share that we’ve been named an Amazon RDS Service Delivery Partner by Amazon Web Services (AWS). This designation acknowledges our Cloud team’s proficiency in developing, implementing, and managing database solutions using Amazon RDS. This fully managed relational database service streamlines the deployment, maintenance, and scalability of relational databases on the AWS cloud.
Achieving Amazon RDS Service Delivery Partner Status
To become an Amazon RDS Service Delivery Partner, we needed to pass a rigorous technical validation to ensure we are following best practices with Amazon RDS, as well as demonstrated proven customer success. Some of the requirements we needed to fulfill:
- Proven experience and expertise: a proven track record of success in designing, implementing, and managing Amazon RDS solutions for various customers.
- Deep understanding of best practices for using Amazon RDS to deliver high-performance, secure, and scalable database solutions.
- Ability to deliver exceptional customer service: we are committed to providing exceptional customer service to our clients, and have a strong track record of meeting or exceeding customer expectations.
Some advantages of Becoming an Amazon RDS Service Delivery Partner?
Amazon RDS Delivery Partners help you set up, operate, and scale a relational database in the cloud. This title enables us to provide superior customer service:
- Improved visibility: We will be able to provide the newest and most cutting-edge solutions since our team will have a deeper understanding of Amazon RDS product roadmaps and new features.
- Deeper technical support: Our team will have direct access to AWS experts, allowing them to tackle difficult technical issues more quickly and efficiently.
- Database monitoring, security, and performance using Amazon RDS database engines, including Amazon Aurora MySQL, Amazon Aurora PostgreSQL, PostgreSQL, MySQL, MariaDB, Oracle, and SQL Server.
Thank You to the Amazing Cloud Team!
Without our incredible team of Cloud experts, none of this would be possible. We have reached this milestone because of their dedication, perseverance, and hard work. Their knowledge and enthusiasm are responsible for our success!
Finally, achieving the Amazon RDS Service Delivery Partner Status is more than just a title. It also demonstrates our commitment to quality, in-depth knowledge of AWS services, and the talent of our fantastic Cloud team.
We are enthusiastic about the future because we know that as we continue to innovate and succeed in the field of Cloud computing, our clients will enjoy the advantages.