Who we are
Long story short, we are a software development and software consulting agency located in the heart of Transylvania, Cluj-Napoca, that offers custom software solutions, UX/UI, business analysis, testing, security, or IT services.
We know that saying we’re flexible doesn’t make us flexible, so we aspire to make that a reality, starting with our approach to using fitted tools & frameworks for your needs, way of working, communication and responsiveness, and some other things that you will find out when we start working together.
As a software development company, becoming technology partners has been a strategic target for us, as it determines the complexity of the projects we’re working on, sets a higher standard for business objectives, while also endorsing our position in the international community of software professionals. It also means we’re benefiting from their full support, resources and extensive technological expertise, so we are able to take our customers’ experience to a whole new level of professionalism by providing valuable, innovative and cost-effective solutions.
Certifications come to validate the skills, knowledge and dedication of our teams and their desire to achieve the highest level of professionalism when it comes to bringing your ideas to life. From certified developers, projects managers, business analysts or software testers, we are proud to introduce our hard-working teams to you.
A motto we stick to is “A brain is a terrible thing to waste”, and we make everything in our power to take care of it. How? By learning, as well as sharing the knowledge.
Whether it’s books, experience, peers, training, workshops or conferences we attend or speak at, we love to know all there is to know about software, to make your product shine. We foster a culture of growth and sharing, by nurturing young generations of developers and guiding them towards writing robust and future-proof software that follow industry standards and good practices.
But we also love to think outside the box, experiment, innovate, and come up with new and better solutions to everyday software issues, to share and discuss these findings and insights with our peers, at conferences or conversations inside local or international communities. Our ultimate goal is to craft thoughtful experiences for you and your users.
DEVELOPMENT OF PROFESSIONAL POTENTIAL
Technical Courses and Certifications for Evozon Systems Employees
Project Code: 145585
The main objective of this project is to enhance the knowledge and skills of Evozon Systems employees in specific economic sectors as identified by SNC and SNCDI. The project aims to benefit a total of 271 individuals, with a minimum of 89 employees receiving evaluations for professional skills certification in the IT field. These evaluations will lead to the attainment of employer, sector, and internationally recognized certificates.
This project is co-financed by the European Union through the European Regional Development Fund as part of the Competitiveness Operational Program. Evozon Systems SRL is the designated beneficiary of this funding. The project is scheduled to take place between 19.07.2021-18.10.2023.
– 360 employees enrolled in the project;
– course support for each type of course held within the company;
– 271 employees participating in the courses organised within the project, of which at least 50% will participate in advanced digital skills training programmes;
– minimum 217 employees acquire a qualification/ and have validated competences in the economic sectors/smart specialisation domains related to the NCS/SNCDI upon termination of participation;
– final reports, one for each course group.
The output contributes to the achievement of both the overall objective of the project and to the achievement of the specific objective 1, which contributes to the achievement of SO 3.12 and is achieved through the implementation of the subactivity SA1.1. contributing to the fulfilment of the output and result indicators.
– 89 employees evaluated and certified;
– assessment and certification exams held;
– 89 employees obtaining employer, sector and internationally recognised certificates.
The result contributes to the achievement of both the overall objective of the project and the achievement of the specific objective 2, which contributes to the achievement of SO 3.12 and is achieved through the implementation of subactivity SA2.1. contributing to the achievement of output and result indicators.
– Indirect activities;
– Mandatory information and publicity measures FOR THE PROJECT provided: Announcements and posters posted and distributed at the company’s premises, information and awareness emails, newsletter, postings on the internal platform Evo-Talks, informative materials and messages, presenting the project, the courses and the results achieved, logos on all materials produced, mentions on all materials produced (including on the certificates of completion of the courses) regarding the non-reimbursable support received, inclusion on any type of documents of the fact that the operation was supported by the ESF, specific information to all participants regarding the support granted by the ESF, etc.
The output contributes to the achievement of both the overall project objective and the specific objectives, which contribute to the achievement of SO 3.12 and is achieved through the implementation of subactivity SA3.1. indirectly contributing to the achievement of output and result indicators.
– An established project team;
– Financial and accounting documents;
– Activity reporting documents;
– Pre-financing/payment/reimbursement requests/ Additional acts/ Notifications/ Information drafted and sent to the financing authority;
The results of the managerial activity, with its administrative component, will follow the reflection of the impact that the project activities have on the WG (by monitoring the respect of indicators), the respect of the relevant legislation in force (fiscal, labour, specific), the respect of the assumed commitments and the planning, implementation and monitoring of the response to the challenges that the project will face in implementation.
The result contributes to the achievement of the general objective of the project as well as to the achievement of the specific objectives and is achieved by implementation of sub-activity SA3.2. This output contributes indirectly, by providing management support and administrative support, the achievement of the project indicators.