We’re looking for a sharp and motivated PHP Developer to join our team to design, develop, implement, test and support highly scalable, multi-tier web applications.
For a multi-level marketing company that empowers people starting their own business, we developed a complex, solid but also flexible e-commerce business platform which connect different systems, technologies and having all data in sync.
If you want to take part in all steps of the development process, actively collaborate with colleagues to deliver bug-free, scalable and maintainable project and want to see your code released regularly in production that’s the right place to be.
What you’ll be doing?
- Write elegant and clean code
- Implement new features as well as enhance existing ones
- Create efficient, well-documented products, software and services
- Work closely with product management, UI/UX designers and back-end server engineers
- Perform maintenance development and correction of identified bugs
- Promote quality standards and processes and work with developers to achieve these
- Communicate regularly with project managers to provide understanding of technical requirements, processes and dependencies
- Create and maintain technical documentation using defined technical documentation templates
What we are looking for?
- Experience of object-oriented development and design patterns
- 3+ years of professional experience with Magento and 4+ years with PHP, MySQL (including EAV data structures) and LAMP stack
- Knowledge and experience in successful customization of Magento
- Experience with modern version control (GIT) and workflows
- Good understanding of XHTML/HTML5 and CSS3
- You must be familiar and able to work seamlessly through all phases of the software development life cycle, and experience in an Agile environment is highly desired.
- Experience of the development life-cycle
- Ability to define, interpret and develop software to written requirements and technical specification
- English level at working proficiency;
Consider a plus any of the following:
- Experience with caching technologies like Redis, Memcached, APC, etc.;
- Experience with NoSQL databases like MongoDB, CouchDB, Redis, etc.;
- Experience with Nginx, PHP-FPM, Solr/Elasticsearch, etc.
- Experience with tools like Vagrant, Capistrano, etc.
What we offer:
- We care about your and your family’s wellbeing
Comprehensive health benefits for our colleagues and their families (spouse, children.
- More time to reboot
Depending on your years of experience before – and after joining us, you could start with bonus vacation days, and then add even more, each year. The more you have, the more you get, this just couldn’t get any better!
- We make our own sunshine
We try to keep away from procedures of any kind (ok, yes, we work with Scrum). But we are responsible for our own schedules. We have ownership on our tasks and we keep each other accountable, at a team level.
- Keep calm and sport on!
We have sports benefits because yes! We love playing sports: swimming, fitness, rock-climbing, running competitions, skiing, tennis, your choice!
- We’re a welcoming bunch
So please don’t hold back from getting in touch with us! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s have a chat!