Working on eCommerce since 2012!
In our Java department we’re working with Hybris, a top eCommerce platform, based on Java technology and Spring framework, of course 🙂 Our clients are top enterprise providers in their area of sales and are able to sell in both business to business and business to customers.
At this point we are gladly meeting new people but not actively looking for new colleagues, so just drop us a sign if you’d like to get to know each other for future projects or just want to get to know us. As we are specialized in Hybris, that is what we expect you to know if you’d like to meet with us for a virtual coffee:
We want to see that you:
- Have good knowledge of Java core and understanding of OOP principles;
- Have good knowledge of Spring framework (Core, MVC);
- Have previous exposure to Java web applications and technologies; (1 year+)
- Understand ORM frameworks like Hibernate;
- Worked with Web Services (SOAP, REST);
- Have experience with application servers;
- Have knowledge of revision control system (GIT);
- Have good problem solving abilities;
- Can communicate with clients in English and are comfortable with discussing solutions with them: like to get involved in the solution design of the custom features to match the platform’s architecture principles;
- Are eager to extend your knowledge about the platform
- Know a range of design patterns with the abillity to apply them appropriately;
And we will be happy to see that you:
- Have experience with Hybris core architecture;
- Have previously designed multi-country B2B and/or B2C eCommerce platforms
- Understand the current Hybris platform implementation and customizations;
- Are knowledgeable in integrating with 3rd party service providers, such as payment providers, shipping providers, etc.;
- Have the ability to learn new tools/frameworks;
- Have eCommerce functional knowledge;
- Understand continuous delivery concepts and tools (e.g. Jenkins);
- Are acquainted with Agile development methodologies like SCRUM.
- Have experience with Cockpits, ImpEX;
The amazing part is:
- You will be working in diverse business industries, on both B2B and B2C solutions;
- You will work on a platform with a solid technical architecture and build custom solutions based on our client’s business needs;
- You will be part of a team that works directly with the clients and is encouraged to have ownership over the solution being developed.