What does this job do?
In our Java department, we’re working with SAP Hybris, a premium e-commerce platform. Our clients are top enterprise providers in their area of sales and are able to sell in either business-to-business or business-to-customers.
If you are either a back-end or a front-end developer and you’re familiar with Hybris (the new SAP commerce) drop us a message and let’s meet for a virtual coffee.
- You will be part of a team that works directly with the clients and is encouraged to have ownership over the solution being developed;
- You will be working in diverse business industries, on either B2B or B2C solutions;
- The diverse stream of projects will engage your creativity;
- You will have an impact on today`s hot topic – ride the e-commerce wave.
- The understanding of the current SAP Hybris platform implementation and customizations;
- Acquaintance with Agile development methodologies like SCRUM;
- Strong knowledge of Java web development with the Spring Framework;
- Knowledge of revision control system (GIT);
- Good problem-solving abilities;
- The ability to communicate with clients in English and be comfortable with discussing solutions with them: like getting involved in the solution design of the custom features to match the platform’s architecture principles;
- Being eager to extend your knowledge about the platform;
- Knowledge of a range of design patterns with the ability to apply them appropriately.
What’s it like working with us? You’ll get here and find:
- Flexible schedule
- Work on exciting and varied projects
- Work with some of the latest technologies
- Benefits that include medical package, bonus vacation days every year, sport-related benefits (swimming pool, gym) & more;
- Significant growth opportunities
- Lots of professional challenges in a friendly and informal environment.
- A culture that we know you’ll love and that you can also build upon!
Who we are:
Our Java community counts more than 99 people and we are focused on delivery, business & technical know-how. At first, when you join our crew you might be familiar with Java Web more but in the end, you will get to know and love Hybris. 75% of our projects are based on the Hybris e-commerce platform. The reason why we use it? It’s a highly customized platform for e-commerce challenges.
When It comes to front end we develop it in JSP & Angular and the backend part is developed in Spring & Hybris.
The Evozon Java crew is the oldest and biggest Hybris partner in East Europe, which guarantees our community’s expertise in this type of business software.
We want to act as a one-stop shop for our clients’ online shops and we really mean it. This is why we’re known for delivering A-Z services, anything that a client needs, from product discovery, to account management, customer relationship, marketing, testing, IT operations & DevOps, and a few more that they might need along this journey.
LIKE WHAT YOU SEE?
If you are curios, don’t hesitate to send us an email at email@example.com or just send us your LinkedIn URL.