Senior Data Analyst
We’re looking for someone to join our team and help us build a platform that connects tire buyers and suppliers of all sizes, enabling them to transact at the best possible price. As our data analyst, you will work on key initiatives that span across our entire organization,
including purchasing, warehousing, and selling through multiple ecommerce channels. You’ll play a vital role in bridging the gap between the business and development, supporting the business in making data-driven decisions, and working closely with the development team to implement technical solutions.
What you will do
- Collaborate with all functions of the organization to identify data needs, spot data mismatches, and build out reporting to support key initiatives
- Work directly with the operations, sales, and finance teams to assist with various analyses
- Use data analytics and reporting tools to develop new dashboards, reports, visualizations, or statistical analysis as required, complete with additional ad-hoc requests
- Manage our ecommerce platform, creating new listings, updating prices and cost information, managing data associates, and troubleshooting performance issues
- Design and document process improvements to reduce potential for human error and improve efficiency
- Translate business needs into technical solutions and work with development team on solution implementation
- Help grow the business by identifying opportunities in the data and sharing the relevant information with the business side
- Might play around with AI to automate/improve existing processes
What we are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in STEM field
- 2-3 years of experience in data analysis
- SQL, Power BI/Tableau, Excel proficiency
- Strong storytelling and communication skills
- Excellent English
What’s it like working with us? You’ll find:
- A type of work that offers you challenging tasks and varied projects for clients all over the world
- A team with technical ownership over the solutions provided
- A collaborative team through the whole life cycle of the development process (YWNWA)
- Benefits that include a medical package, bonus vacation days every year, sport-related benefits (swimming pool, gym) & more
- A culture that we know you’ll love. You can also build on it!
Who we are:
Our Java community counts more than 99 people and we are focused on delivery, business & technical know-how. At first, when you join our crew you might be familiar with Java Web more but in the end, you will get to know and love Hybris. 75% of our projects are based on the Hybris e-commerce platform. The reason why we use it? It’s a highly customized platform for e-commerce challenges.
When It comes to front end we develop it in JSP & Angular and the backend part is developed in Spring & Hybris.
The Evozon Java crew is the oldest and biggest Hybris partner in East Europe, which guarantees our community’s expertise in this type of business software.
We want to act as a one-stop shop for our clients’ online shops and we really mean it. This is why we’re known for delivering A-Z services, anything that a client needs, from product discovery, to account management, customer relationship, marketing, testing, IT operations & DevOps, and a few more that they might need along this journey.
LIKE WHAT YOU SEE?
If you are curios, don’t hesitate to send us an email at email@example.com or just send us your LinkedIn URL.