Senior IT Business Analyst
What does this job do?
Dearly looking for a Senior Business Analyst that will serve as the liaison between the customer community and the technical development team. You will be responsible for eliciting, analyzing, validating, specifying, verifying, and managing the business needs of the project stakeholders, including customers and end users.
If you are a fit for this role, you’ll be working closely with business units, subject matter experts and technical resources to identify business needs, define product, oversee that the development matches the defined requirements.
We want to see that you have:
- The ability to think analytically, solve problems to complex business processes, and document results.
- The ability to communicate complex ideas in a clear, concise manner across functional and technical departments.
- A strong understanding of SDLC & agile methodologies.
- Someone who is process-oriented with sound judgment, attention to detail and accuracy.
In this role you will do the following:
- Requirements analysis, validation and verification, ensuring that requirement statements are complete, consistent, concise, comprehensible, traceable, feasible, unambiguous, and verifiable.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, competitive product analysis, task and workflow analysis, and/or requirements workshops.
- Ability to communicate (verbal and written) with business units that rely on that information to define system requirements or organizational processes.
- Collect and analyze the project’s business requirements and transfer the same knowledge to the development team.
- Effectively communicate relevant information to company management.
- Review and/or prepare system documentation and specifications in accordance with methodology.
- Facilitate requirements prioritization based on business value.
- Manage requirements traceability information and track requirements status throughout the project. Manage changes to requirements through effective use of change control processes and tools.
- Balance technology and business issues as well as communicate appropriately with both technology and business experts.
- Assist in enforcement of project deadlines, schedules, and methodologies.
What you will find here:
- The right context for you.
- The right tools for your job.
- The right amount of support for you.
- Handpicked projects.
- A library with lots of books and access to different learning platforms.
- Medical package & extra vacation days.
- An environment where it’s ultimately up to us to succeed.
If you didn’t found the job you were looking for, but would like for us to keep in touch for the future send us your LinkedIn URL.