Hybris Front-End Developer
What does this job do?
Here in Evozon, among others, we’re building careers based on strong foundations. In terms of work, we value technical excellence and high-quality delivery. We`re also looking for passionate and kind people to join our Java Department. In terms of experience, 1–3 years spent as a front-end developer with Hybris (the new SAP commerce platform) should be just fine. Sounds like you? If yes, then:
We want to see that you:
- Practical and recent experience with Angular is a plus
- Comfortable working with TypeScript or ES6
- Have good knowledge of HTML, CSS libraries, Bootstrap, Spartacus
- Have previous exposure to web applications and technologies
- Have good problem-solving abilities
- Good written and communication English skills
And we will be happy to see that you:
- Have knowledge of revision control system (GIT);
- Have knowledge of preprocessor scripting languages: SASS, LESS;
- Are familiar with SEO, BEM methodology;
- Are passionate about writing well-structured, efficient, and maintainable code, actively keeping the quality of the code base in check;
- Are acquainted with Agile development methodologies like SCRUM;
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
What’s it like working with us? You’ll find:
- A type of work that offers you challenging tasks and varied projects for clients all over the world;
- A team with technical ownership over the solutions provided;
- Collaboration through the whole life cycle of the development process (YWNWA);
- Benefits that include a medical package, bonus vacation days every year, sport-related benefits (swimming pool, gym, and more;
- A culture that we know you’ll love and one you can also build on!
Who we are:
Our Java community counts more than 99 people and we are focused on delivery, business & technical know-how. At first, when you join our crew you might be familiar with Java Web more but in the end, you will get to know and love Hybris. 75% of our projects are based on the Hybris e-commerce platform. The reason why we use it? It’s a highly customized platform for e-commerce challenges.
When It comes to front end we develop it in JSP & Angular and the backend part is developed in Spring & Hybris.
The Evozon Java crew is the oldest and biggest Hybris partner in East Europe, which guarantees our community’s expertise in this type of business software.
We want to act as a one-stop shop for our clients’ online shops and we really mean it. This is why we’re known for delivering A-Z services, anything that a client needs, from product discovery, to account management, customer relationship, marketing, testing, IT operations & DevOps, and a few more that they might need along this journey.
LIKE WHAT YOU SEE?
If you are curios, don’t hesitate to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or just send us your LinkedIn URL.