Database & ETL Engineer
We are looking for a talented and experienced ETL developer to be part of our Business Intelligence team, responsible for developing and maintaining the solution to transfer production records into the Data Warehouse for analytics and reporting purposes.
- Integrating data from various sources into a robust ETL process
- Data exploration, analysis, and cleansing
- Performance monitoring and optimization
- Complex SQL script maintenance
- Package automation and audit
- Data reconciliation and integrity across database systems
- Database schema design and implementation driven by business requirements
- Responsible for the maintenance, development and timely delivery of automated reports
- Ensure adherence to database best practices
- Strong knowledge of SQL and relational databases
- Hands-on/technical knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server including SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Experience with data migration and mapping between different systems
- Ability to understand business requirements and existing SQL code and processes
- Analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with highly transactional production systems
- Knowledge in developing and maintaining reports
- Fluency in English
Nice to have
- Worked within an Agile/Scrum environment using tools like Jira, Confluence etc.
- Understanding of Data Warehousing concepts and data visualization tools (PowerBI, Tableau, Qlikview, Looker)
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Great communication skills
What we offer
- Excellent benefits package including private health-care
- Significant growth and learning opportunities
- A dynamic, friendly and informal environment
- Extra vacation days based on previous experience and years we`ll spend together
If you’d like to join our team, send your CV to email@example.com.
LIKE WHAT YOU SEE?
If you are curios, don’t hesitate to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or just send us your LinkedIn URL.