Our team is looking for an experienced UX Specialist to define and prototype digital products such as websites, desktop and mobile apps for different clients and target groups. Your primary mission will include user research, developing information architectures, user flows, interaction designs, prototypes and usability evaluations and testing of the prototypes and applications.
What does this job do?
- Work with the client and the BA during the discovery phase of the product to define the business objectives, do competitor analysis, user stories, etc.;
- Do user research, create user segments and define personas;
- Create flow diagrams, content frames, storyboards, scenarios and other auxiliaries;
- Define information architectures and improve existing ones;
- Create detailed wireframes with all the interaction details for happy and unhappy flows;
- Document the wireframes;
- Create interactive prototypes containing the main features of the app;
- Do usability inspections, qualitative evaluations and quantitative testing;
- Offer support to dev team and design team;
- Present and argument your design decisions and validate them with stakeholders;
- Continuously keep yourself and your team updated with the latest reports and studies;
- 3 or more years of experience and proven track record;
- Deep understanding of user psychology, interaction design and information architecture;
- Understanding the basics of project lifecycle; having BA skills / knowledge is a bonus;
- Experience using wireframing / prototyping tools such as Axure, Moqups, Balsamiq etc.
- Capacity to define custom solutions and handle complex projects;
- Creative ideas, problem solving mindset and great attention to details;
- Desire to grow and improve as well as help and coach others to grow;
- Ability to quickly adapt to dynamic timelines and requirement changes;
- Maintaining close collaborations with the client, BAs, designers and developers;
- Openness to receive feedback from peers and improve upon it;
- Good command of written and spoken English;
What’s it like working with us? You’ll get here and find:
- It’s more than just work – it’s a development opportunity; you’ll get to work on challenging and varied projects for clients all over the world, in teams of highly capable and friendly people who will help you grow;
- We care about you and your family – our benefits package includes private healthcare for you and your immediate family (spouse and children);
- More time to reboot – depending on your years of experience before and after joining us, you could start with bonus vacation days, and then add even more, with each year we spend together; the more you have, the more you get, this just couldn’t get any better!
- We make our own sunshine – we try to keep away from procedures of any kind (ok, yes, we work with Scrum); but we are responsible for our own schedules; we have ownership on our tasks and we keep each other accountable, at a team level.
- We’re a welcoming bunch!
Human and active are the words that come to mind when thinking of our JS colleagues. Not that our other technical experts aren’t just that. Human is one of our core values, as our community is a diverse one when it comes to individuals and individual interests. We are also very keen and ready to learn new things and help others do the same, as research, improving and keeping an eye out for emerging technologies are part of our way of doing things.
When it comes to the technological juice with tools and frameworks, here’s how it flows. For most front-end applications we use React with NextJS and a bit of Vue.JS (not limited to these as their appetite for learning is big). For mobile development magic we focus on React Native. When it comes to back-end we use Node.JS and also Python / Django framework for some projects.
We are the ones actively involved in our local community of Cluj-Napoca with projects such as Bugetare Participativa, Primaria Cluj-Napoca, Opera Nationala Maghiara.
If you’d like to join our team, let us know!
If you didn’t found the job you were looking for, but would like for us to keep in touch for the future send us your LinkedIn URL.