Senior Python Developer
What does this job do?
We’re looking for a talented & passionate Python developer to join our team as we’re broadening our expertise. We’re looking for someone who is comfortable joining an agile team and contributing immediately. This is a unique and highly technical role requiring strong object oriented development experience. Just read below for the details.
- Is a Python lover, if not yet a master
- Loves working on a team that is solutions orientated
- Is innately curious and flexible – you love to learn how things work and share what you’ve learned with others
- Jumps right in to improve things you see that need fixing
- Communicates well – we work in a distributed team
- A self-learning attitude, ability to work with team as well as independently, with minimal guidance
- Thrives in a collaborative, trusting, informal environment
- Ability to interact at all levels within the team and external stakeholders.
- 5 or more years of experience with Python web development
- Experience with Python frameworks such as Django
- Experience with automating analysis of large data sets
- Experience with distributed source control (e.g. Git)
- Flexibility to deal with a rapidly changing environment
- SDLC experience
- Work on an exciting and challenging project
- Work with cutting edge technologies
- Flexible schedule
- Sport benefits
- Growth opportunities
- Lots of professional challenges in a friendly and informal environment, like for reals.
Human and active are the words that come to mind when thinking of our JS colleagues. Not that our other technical experts aren’t just that. Human is one of our core values, as our community is a diverse one when it comes to individuals and individual interests. We are also very keen and ready to learn new things and help others do the same, as research, improving and keeping an eye out for emerging technologies are part of our way of doing things.
When it comes to the technological juice with tools and frameworks, here’s how it flows. For most front-end applications we use React with NextJS and a bit of Vue.JS (not limited to these as their appetite for learning is big). For mobile development magic we focus on React Native. When it comes to back-end we use Node.JS and also Python / Django framework for some projects.
We are the ones actively involved in our local community of Cluj-Napoca with projects such as Bugetare Participativa, Primaria Cluj-Napoca, Opera Nationala Maghiara.
If you didn’t found the job you were looking for, but would like for us to keep in touch for the future send us your LinkedIn URL.