React Native Developer
What does this job do?
Around 5 years ago we made a bet that React Native will be a technology that will change the way we
develop mobile applications. Apparently, we were right, and not to brag, but we have one of the biggest and up to date teams around when it comes to React Native.
Right now? We’re looking to expand our team and we’re searching for a new colleague that’s adaptable, perseverant and has good communication skills. So, if you’re a React Native developer with the drive to do better and deliver quality projects, then this job post is worth reading for the both of us.
If you’d like to know more about what does this job do, let’s meet for a virtual coffee and talk about it.
- Autonomy – the ability to find solutions on your own, discuss them with the team and implement the best option;
- Communication skills – being able to clearly express your thoughts by adjusting to both technical and business people and properly using technical terms in the right context;
- Responsibility – meeting deadlines, especially the ones you set for yourself;
- Attitude – asking yourself “How can I help?” as opposed to “What do I need to do?”
- Continuous Improvement – constantly learning, adopting more efficient practices, caring about the project’s quality, self-organizing to solve problems and striving to be better at what you do;
- Feedback – providing and receiving it timely and assertively;
What’s like working with us? You’ll get here and find:
- Excellent benefits package including private health-care;
- Significant growth opportunities and access to different learning platforms;
- Lots of professional challenges in a friendly and informal environment;
- Extra vacation days based on previews experience and years we`ll spend together.
Human and active are the words that come to mind when thinking of our JS colleagues. Not that our other technical experts aren’t just that. Human is one of our core values, as our community is a diverse one when it comes to individuals and individual interests. We are also very keen and ready to learn new things and help others do the same, as research, improving and keeping an eye out for emerging technologies are part of our way of doing things.
When it comes to the technological juice with tools and frameworks, here’s how it flows. For most front-end applications we use React with NextJS and a bit of Vue.JS (not limited to these as their appetite for learning is big). For mobile development magic we focus on React Native. When it comes to back-end we use Node.JS and also Python / Django framework for some projects.
We are the ones actively involved in our local community of Cluj-Napoca with projects such as Bugetare Participativa, Primaria Cluj-Napoca, Opera Nationala Maghiara.
If you didn’t found the job you were looking for, but would like for us to keep in touch for the future send us your LinkedIn URL.