We think of Evozon as a space for growth, both professionally and personally. We care that you become a better person by working with us and we do all we can in order to make that happen. Right now we’re looking for a new colleague, so check it out and drop a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for an experienced and talented UX/UI Designer to create and shape unique, user-centric products and experiences. Your primary mission will be to understand our business needs and product requirements and transform that understanding into user-focused and intuitive products, interfaces, platforms for mobile and web.
- Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user interfaces, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas.
- Present and defend your design decisions. All your design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles.
- Creating low-fidelity and high-fidelity prototypes to validate design concepts with stakeholders and customers.
- Continually keep yourself and your design team updated with the latest changes in your industry’s standards.
- Work on several different projects at once and meet deadlines.
- The ideal candidate should have a solid problem-solving skills that could be proven by a portfolio.
- Three or more years of experience and proven track record.
- Proficiency in Axure, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Understanding of basics of project lifecycle.
- Creative ideas with problem solving mindset.
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process.
- Be open to receiving feedback and improving upon it.
- Desire to grow and improve as a designer as well as help and coach other designers to grow.
- Great attention to details and aesthetics.
- Ability to quickly adapt to dynamic timelines and requirement changes.
- Good listener.
- Autonomy. The ability to find solutions on your own, discuss them with the team and implement the best option.
- Communication skills. Being able to clearly express your thoughts by adjusting your abstraction level to both technical and business people and properly using technical terms in the right context.
- Responsibility. Meeting deadlines, especially the ones you set for yourself.
- Attitude. Asking yourself “How can I help?” as opposed to “What do I need to do?” Adhering to a culture where we evolve together through the experience of the entire group (project team, department, and company) not only by one’s individual experience.
- Continuous Improvement. Constantly learning, adopting more efficient practices, caring about the project and quality of the code, self-organizing to solve problems and striving to be better at what you do.
- The ability to provide and receive feedback timely and assertively.
What working with us is like:
- It’s more than just work. It’s a development opportunity. You’ll get to work on challenging and varied projects for clients all over the world, in teams of highly capable and friendly people who will help you grow.
- We care about you and your family. Our benefits package includes private healthcare for you and your immediate family (spouse and children).
- More time to reboot. Depending on your years of experience before – and after joining us, you could start with bonus vacation days, and then add even more, with each year we spend together. The more you have, the more you get, this just couldn’t get any better!
- We make our own sunshine. We try to keep away from procedures of any kind (ok, yes, we work with Scrum). But we are responsible for our own schedules. We have ownership on our tasks and we keep each other accountable, at a team level.
- Keep calm and sport on! We have sports-related benefits because, yes, we love playing sports: swimming, fitness, rock-climbing, running competitions, skiing, tennis, your choice!
- We’re a welcoming bunch!
So please don’t hold back from getting in touch with us!
Contact email@example.com and let’s have a chat!