We think of Evozon as a space for growth, both professionally and personally. We care that you become a better person by working with us and we do all we can in order to make that happen. Right now we’re looking for a new colleague, so check it out and drop a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our team is looking for an experienced UX Specialist to create digital products and services, such as websites, desktop and mobile apps, for specific target groups and end users. Your primary mission will include user research, developing the information architecture, creating the interaction designs and being in a close collaboration with the client.
- Work with the BA and the client to define the business objectives, competitor analysis, target segments and user stories;
- Do user research, create user segments and define personas;
- Create flow diagrams, write scenarios, mock storyboards, and other auxiliaries;
- Define new information architectures and improve existing ones;
- Create detailed wireframes containing all the required interaction details and documentation;
- Create interactive prototypes containing the main features of the app;
- Do usability inspections, qualitative testing and quantitative evaluations.
- Offer support to dev team and design team.
- Present and argument your design decisions and validate them with stakeholders.
- Continuously keep yourself and your team updated with the industry reports and studies.
- Three or more years of experience and proven track record.
- Deep understanding of interaction design, information architecture and user psychology.
- Understanding the basics of project lifecycle and capacity to handle complex projects.
- Creative ideas with problem solving mindset and great attention to details.
- Openness to receive feedback and improving upon it.
- Desire to grow and improve as well as help and coach others to grow.
- Ability to quickly adapt to dynamic timelines and requirement changes.
- Experience using wireframing tools such as Balsamiq, Axure, Moqups etc.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Autonomy. The ability to find solutions on your own, discuss them with the team and implement the best option.
- Communication skills. Being able to clearly express your thoughts by adjusting your abstraction level to both technical and business people and properly using technical terms in the right context.
- Responsibility. Meeting deadlines, especially the ones you set for yourself.
- Attitude. Asking yourself “How can I help?” as opposed to “What do I need to do?” Adhering to a culture where we evolve together through the experience of the entire group (project team, department, and company) not only by one’s individual experience.
- Continuous Improvement. Constantly learning, adopting more efficient practices, caring about the project and quality of the code, self-organizing to solve problems and striving to be better at what you do.
- The ability to provide and receive feedback timely and assertively.
What working with us is like:
- It’s more than just work. It’s a development opportunity. You’ll get to work on challenging and varied projects for clients all over the world, in teams of highly capable and friendly people who will help you grow.
- We care about you and your family. Our benefits package includes private healthcare for you and your immediate family (spouse and children).
- More time to reboot. Depending on your years of experience before – and after joining us, you could start with bonus vacation days, and then add even more, with each year we spend together. The more you have, the more you get, this just couldn’t get any better!
- We make our own sunshine. We try to keep away from procedures of any kind (ok, yes, we work with Scrum). But we are responsible for our own schedules. We have ownership on our tasks and we keep each other accountable, at a team level.
- Keep calm and sport on! We have sports-related benefits because, yes, we love playing sports: swimming, fitness, rock-climbing, running competitions, skiing, tennis, your choice!
- We’re a welcoming bunch!
So please don’t hold back from getting in touch with us!
Contact email@example.com and let’s have a chat!