Our team is looking for an experienced UX Specialist to define and prototype digital products such as websites, desktop and mobile apps for different clients and target groups. Your primary mission will include user research, developing information architectures, user flows, interaction designs, prototypes and usability evaluations and testing of the prototypes and applications.
- Work with the client and the BA during the discovery phase of the product to define the business objectives, do competitor analysis, user stories, etc.;
- Do user research, create user segments and define personas;
- Create flow diagrams, content frames, storyboards, scenarios and other auxiliaries;
- Define information architectures and improve existing ones;
- Create detailed wireframes with all the interaction details for happy and unhappy flows;
- Document the wireframes;
- Create interactive prototypes containing the main features of the app;
- Do usability inspections, qualitative evaluations and quantitative testing;
- Offer support to dev team and design team;
- Present and argument your design decisions and validate them with stakeholders;
- Continuously keep yourself and your team updated with the latest reports and studies;
- Three or more years of experience and proven track record;
- Deep understanding of user psychology, interaction design and information architecture;
- Understanding the basics of project lifecycle; having BA skills / knowledge is a bonus;
- Experience using wireframing / prototyping tools such as Axure, Moqups, Balsamiq etc.
- Capacity to define custom solutions and handle complex projects;
- Creative ideas, problem solving mindset and great attention to details;
- Desire to grow and improve as well as help and coach others to grow;
- Ability to quickly adapt to dynamic timelines and requirement changes;
- Maintaining close collaborations with the client, BAs, designers and developers;
- Openness to receive feedback from peers and improve upon it;
- Good command of written and spoken English;
- Autonomy – the ability to find solutions on your own, discuss them with the team and implement the best option;
- Communication skills – being able to clearly express your thoughts by adjusting to both technical and business people and properly using technical terms in the right context;
- Responsibility – meeting deadlines, especially the ones you set for yourself;
- Attitude – asking yourself “How can I help?” as opposed to “What do I need to do?” Adhering to a culture where we evolve together through the experience of the entire group (project team, department, and company) not only by one’s individual experience.
- Continuous Improvement – constantly learning, adopting more efficient practices, caring about the project’s quality, self-organizing to solve problems and striving to be better at what you do;
- Feedback – providing and receiving it timely and assertively;
What working with us is like:
- It’s more than just work – it’s a development opportunity; you’ll get to work on challenging and varied projects for clients all over the world, in teams of highly capable and friendly people who will help you grow;
- We care about you and your family – our benefits package includes private healthcare for you and your immediate family (spouse and children);
- More time to reboot – depending on your years of experience before and after joining us, you could start with bonus vacation days, and then add even more, with each year we spend together; the more you have, the more you get, this just couldn’t get any better!
- We make our own sunshine – we try to keep away from procedures of any kind (ok, yes, we work with Scrum); but we are responsible for our own schedules; we have ownership on our tasks and we keep each other accountable, at a team level.
- We’re a welcoming bunch!
So please don’t hold back from getting in touch with us!
Contact email@example.com and let’s have a chat!