We are building a design culture here at Evozon and would love the right person to join us.
So, if you see yourself changing the world by making it a better place and if you have experience with both UI and UX, it’s time we meet!
As a UX Team we are very dynamic, we love to tackle big challenges and we are focused on a problem solving mentality. We work really collaboratively and each day is an opportunity to improve the things around us. Even more, we inspire other areas to make the shift towards having a design culture and we believe this is a real value we’re adding to making the world better and more beautiful.
What you’ll be doing:
- Conducting Research sessions
- Sketching ideas and designs
- Performing user testing with the product in question
- Creating and implementing surveys for direct customer feedback
- Analyzing usage data and traffic patterns
- Reviewing competitors’ products for additional insights
- Making style guides to define UI elements
- Creating wireframes to guide developers and visual designers
- Prototyping products for user testing
- Communicating with clients and other stakeholders
We want to see that you:
- Have at least 2 years of experience
- Master a wireframing tool (e.g. Moqups, Axure, Balsamiq etc)
- Are familiar and able to work seamlessly with Sketch or Photoshop
- Are capable of critical reasoning
- Are curious and passionate and a team player
- Are proficient in English
It’s always a plus if you:
- Show interest in UX auxiliary areas: business analysis, marketing etc
- Have initiative and excellent time management skills