We’re looking for a Senior Business Analyst that will serve as the liaison between the customer community and the technical development team.
You will be responsible for eliciting, analyzing, validating, specifying, verifying, and managing the business needs of the project stakeholders, including customers and end users. Also, you will work closely with business units, subject matter experts and technical resources to identify business needs, define product, oversee that the development matches the defined requirements.
If this sounds good for you, just check out the many details of this job & contact Maria at email@example.com.
Your general responsibilities:
- Requirements analysis, validation and verification, ensuring that requirement statements are complete, consistent, concise, comprehensible, traceable, feasible, unambiguous, and verifiable
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, competitive product analysis, task and workflow analysis, and/or requirements workshops
- Ability to communicate (verbal and written) with business units that rely on that information to define system requirements or organizational processes
- Collect and analyze the project’s business requirements and transfer the same knowledge to the development team
- Effectively communicate relevant information to company management
- Review and/or prepare system documentation and specifications in accordance with methodology
- Facilitate requirements prioritization based on business value
- Manage requirements traceability information and track requirements status throughout the project
- Manage changes to requirements through effective use of change control processes and tools
- Balance technology and business issues as well as communicate appropriately with both technology and business experts
- Assist in enforcement of project deadlines, schedules, and methodologies.
What we’re looking for:
- The ability to think analytically, solve problems to complex business processes, and document results
- The ability to communicate complex ideas in a clear, concise manner across functional and technical departments
- A strong understanding of SDLC & agile methodologies
- The candidate must be process-oriented with sound judgment, attention to detail and accuracy
- The candidate must be energetic, driven and committed to project success
- Previous experience with developing wire frames, workflows, case diagrams, flowcharts, and other analysis-type documentation
- Good research skills for better understanding of business process issues
- Good problem solving skills
- Proactive attitude towards potential suggestion improvements
- Good understanding and management of customer expectations.