If you’re a React developer with the drive to do great things and deliver quality projects, then this Job Post is worth reading for the both of us.
We’re looking to expand our team and right now we’re searching for new colleagues that are adaptable, perseverant and have good communication skills.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- At least 3 years of experience working with React
- Working knowledge of HTML5 & CSS3, Flexbox, ES6, React, Redux, Webpack.
- Good knowledge of OOP development and design patterns.
- Has worked in an Agile way before (Scrum, Kanban etc.)
- It’s a plus if you’ve worked with React Native and you know the workflow of deploying an application in the store
- Passion. Measured through experience. Coding experience, not years of experience. A desire to do things the right way by leveraging your theoretical knowledge about front-end development and your experience.
- Autonomy. The ability to find solutions on your own, discuss them with the team and implement the best option.
- Communication skills. Being able to clearly express your thoughts by adjusting your abstraction level to both technical and business people and properly using technical terms in the right context.
- Responsibility. Meeting deadlines, especially the ones you set for yourself.
- Attitude. Asking yourself “How can I help?” as opposed to “What do I need to do?” Adhering to a culture where we evolve together through the experience of the entire group (project team, department, and company) not only by one’s individual experience.
- Continuous Improvement. Constantly learning, adopting more efficient practices, caring about the project and quality of the code, self-organizing to solve problems and striving to be better at what you do.
- Feedback: The ability to provide and receive feedback timely and assertively.
What working with us is like:
- It’s more than just work. It’s a development opportunity. You’ll get to work on challenging and varied projects for clients all over the world, in teams of highly capable and friendly people who will help you grow.
- We care about you and your family. Our benefits package includes private healthcare for you and your immediate family (spouse and children).
- More time to reboot. Depending on your years of experience before – and after joining us, you could start with bonus vacation days, and then add even more, with each year we spend together. The more you have, the more you get, this just couldn’t get any better!
- We make our own sunshine. We try to keep away from procedures of any kind (ok, yes, we work with Scrum). But we are responsible for our own schedules. We have ownership on our tasks and we keep each other accountable, at a team level.
- Keep calm and sport on! We have sports-related benefits because, yes, we love playing sports: swimming, fitness, rock-climbing, running competitions, skiing, tennis, your choice!
- We’re a welcoming bunch!
So please don’t hold back from getting in touch with us! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s have a chat!