If you’re a React developer with the drive to do great things and deliver quality projects, then this Job Post is worth reading for the both of us.
We are always eager to meet like-minded and passionate people like ourselves when it comes to React. If you think so too, just give Maria a sign via the email address below.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- At least 1 year of experience working with React
- Working knowledge of HTML5 & CSS3, Flexbox, ES6, React, Redux, Webpack (optional).
- Good knowledge of OOP development and design patterns.
- Experience and desire to work in a collaborative and agile based environment
- Autonomy – the ability to find solutions on your own, discuss them with the team and implement the best option;
- Communication skills – being able to clearly express your thoughts by adjusting to both technical and business people and properly using technical terms in the right context;
- Responsibility – meeting deadlines, especially the ones you set for yourself;
- Attitude – asking yourself “How can I help?” as opposed to “What do I need to do?”
- Continuous Improvement – constantly learning, adopting more efficient practices, caring about the project’s quality, self-organizing to solve problems and striving to be better at what you do;
- Feedback – providing and receiving it timely and assertively;
What we offer:
- Excellent benefits package including private health-care;
- Significant growth opportunities and access to different learning platforms;
- Lots of professional challenges in a friendly and informal environment;
- Extra vacation days based on previews experience and years we`ll spend together.
So please don’t hold back from getting in touch with us!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s have a chat!