Good news! We’re looking for a talented & passionate Python developer to join our team as we’re broadening our expertise.We’re looking for someone who is comfortable joining an agile team and contributing immediately. This is a unique and highly technical role requiring strong object oriented development experience. Just read below for the details.
Our ideal player, team player
- Is a Python lover, if not yet a master
- Loves working on a team that is solutions orientated
- Is innately curious and flexible – you love to learn how things work and share what you’ve learned with others
- Jumps right in to improve things you see that need fixing
- Communicates well – we work in a distributed team
- A self-learning attitude, ability to work with team as well as independently, with minimal guidance
- Thrives in a collaborative, trusting, informal environment
- Ability to interact at all levels within the team and external stakeholders.
- 5 or more years of experience with Python web development
- Experience with Python frameworks such as Django
- Experience with automating analysis of large data sets
- Experience with distributed source control (e.g. Git)
- Flexibility to deal with a rapidly changing environment
- SDLC experience
What we offer
- Work on an exciting and challenging project
- Work with cutting edge technologies
- Flexible schedule
- Sport benefits
- Growth opportunities
- Lots of professional challenges in a friendly and informal environment, like for reals
Send a CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s have a chat!