We derive our strength working as a cohesive team towards common goals, but it takes a certain something to reach genuine cohesion: the right people, with the right mindset. And so we’re looking for a talented PHP Symfony Developer who sees coding as more than just work.
What your responsibilities will be:
- Understand, interpret and clarify functional requirements as well as technical requirements for the project
- Turn those specifications into a clean, future proof implementation, test it and maintain it
- Collaborate with the team on architecture and design decisions driving platform direction
- Adapt to either (micro)service oriented or monolithic projects
What we’re looking for:
- a minimum of 3 years of experience developing PHP apps
- experience with Symfony is a must (1-2 years)
- good knowledge of PHP standards (PSR) and framework agnostic thinking
- strong fundamentals in data structures, algorithms, and networking
- excellent knowledge of OOP principles
- experience with VCS systems (preferably GIT)
- hands-on ability with MySQL
- writing high quality code
- solving complex problems on the projects
- independent in decision-making
- good knowledge of English
We consider a plus any of the following:
- Symfony certification
- Experience with caching technologies like Redis
- Experience with queueing systems like RabbitMQ
- Experience with Nginx, Apache, PHP-FPM, Node.js
- Experience with scaling large traffic sites
- Experience with the Docker ecosystem
What we value:
- Awareness allows us to take multiple perspectives into consideration, support divergent thinking and encourage constructive feedback, all in order to minimize individual blind spots and maximize creative potential.
- Communication – close and constant. With our clients and with our colleagues.
- Honesty. We’ve learnt it saves both relationships and projects.
- Team Spirit. This roughly translates to each of us getting involved in creating a safe and welcoming work environment, where guidance and encouragement is offered when needed and where common
- Inquiry & adaptation. We strive to repeatedly inspect everything from ideas to code and then to align ourselves to provide the best outcome in any given situation.
What you get:
- Work with a well qualified team, keen on high quality work
- Large scale projects that accommodate clean approaches to problems
- Variety of architectures and tools (from monoliths to microservices)
- Time to recharge
- Sport opportunities
Simply send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll take it from there!