We’re looking for an ERP aficionado who is interested in working on demanding projects and is comfortable writing code in a quality manner.
As a Navision/ERP Developer you have to:
- Understand the business requirements and transpose them into concrete implementation
- Acquire Microsoft Dynamics technical and business knowledge
- Ensure a good understanding of functional & nonfunctional specifications
- Develop Microsoft Dynamics processes and reports
- Create or extend features
- Test developed solutions
- Ensure that formal documentation is produced for all developments
Essential Skills & Knowledge required:
- 3+ Years of previous experience in developing Navision or another ERP system
- Business, Computer Science or related diploma
- Knowledge of at least one programming language
- Good English skills
- Knowledge and previous experience with Navision is a big plus
Desirable Personal Skills:
- Desire to learn
- Creative / innovative
- Good communication skills
- Quality and results oriented
- Easily adaptable to changes
- Responsible and accountable for his/her actions
- Good team player, able to accept constructive criticism and give feedback
More time to reboot
Depending on your years of experience before – and after – joining us, you could start with bonus vacation days, and then add even more, each year. The more you have, the more you get, this just couldn’t get any better!
Keep calm and sport on!
We have sports benefits because yes! We love playing sports: swimming, fitness, rock-climbing, running competitions, skiing, tennis,your choice!
We’re a welcoming bunch
So please don’t hold back from getting in touch to meet us in person!
Help with relocation
Aaaaand, if interested in joining us, but you’re not in Cluj-Napoca, no worries! We’re ready to help you out with the relocation, through our relocation bonus and our support in finding you a new home or rent. You’ll make new friends in no time! Because we’re a welcoming bunch! And we love Cluj! We’re sure you’ll do, too!
Send your resume at email@example.com and let’s have a chat!