In Evozon we love to develop enterprise applications with Java. We value technical excellence, quality, transparent communication and harnessing your passion. Interested? We are looking for Java developers and, above all, amazing people.
Ready to apply? Please check if you meet these requirements:
- Good knowledge of Java core and understanding of OOP principles;
- Previous exposure to Java applications (preferably to web applications);
- Experience with application servers like JBoss or Tomcat;
- Good problem solving abilities;
- Good eye to details;
- You can show us your passion for coding;
- Can easily communicate with clients in English.
We will be happy to see that you:
- Know a range of design patterns with the ability to apply them appropriately;
- Know to use build tools like Ant and Maven;
- Have knowledge of revision control systems: SVN, GIT;
- Are familiar with Spring stack (MVC, Security, Data), JPA, Hibernate, JSF
And we’ll be even more happy to see that you:
- Understand agile development practices like Scrum and have preferably previous exposure to at least one of the following tools: Jira, Confluence, Basecamp, github
- Understand Test-Driven Development.
Joining Evozon means:
- Challenging projects for clients all over the world;
- Flextime work schedule because we measure results;
- Streamlined and honest recruitment process;
- Private healthcareand sport benefits;
- Lots of professional challenges in a friendly and informal environment;
- Project managers who care about people and projects;
- Happy Fridays 🙂
Send your CV to email@example.com and let’s have a chat!