Our team develops and handles highly complex and custom e-commerce projects for businesses of every size. If you want to take part in all steps of the development process, lead and actively collaborate with colleagues to deliver bug-free, scalable and maintainable projects this is the right place to be.
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of professional experience with Magento and 5+ years of professional Front-end development experience
- Previous experience managing a team of Front-End developers or development projects
- Strong knowledge of modern Web Standards (HTML5, CSS3, LESS/SASS)
- Experience with JS frameworks/libraries (jQuery/Prototype)
- Experience with AJAX
- Able to develop responsive layout (CSS media queries)
- Experience with modern version control (GIT)
- English level at working proficiency
What you’ll be doing:
- Work in an Agile environment
- Manage and develop e-commerce websites based on Magento Enterprise or Magento Community
- Coordinate the team towards development goals and delivering within agreed terms (deployment/ release/ milestone/ application/ project)
- Communicate regularly with project managers to provide understanding of technical requirements, processes and dependencies
- Develop the team’s technical knowledge and appliance level through learning activities (tech talks, pair programming, workshops, shadowing)
It’s definitely a plus if you have experience with:
- Bootstrap or other UI frameworks
- Magento Community or Enterprise
- KnockoutJS, AngularJS, ReactJS
What working with us is like:
It’s more than just work. It’s a development opportunity. You’ll get to work on challenging and varied projects for clients all over the world, in teams of highly capable and friendly people who will help you grow.
We care about your and your family. Our benefits package includes private healthcare for you and your immediate family (spouse and children).
More time to reboot. Depending on your years of experience before – and after joining us, you could start with bonus vacation days, and then add even more, with each year we spend together. The more you have, the more you get, this just couldn’t get any better!
We make our own sunshine. We try to keep away from procedures of any kind (ok, yes, we work with Scrum). But we are responsible for our own schedules. We have ownership on our tasks and we keep each other accountable, at a team level.
Keep calm and sport on! We have sports-related benefits because, yes, we love playing sports: swimming, fitness, rock-climbing, running competitions, skiing, tennis, your choice!
We’re a welcoming bunch!
Send your CV to email@example.com and we’ll take it from there!