We are seeking junior developers to join one of the largest and most knowledgeable Perl teams in Europe. This Perl knowledge comes as much from experience as from passion. Passion we’ve been nurturing by growing the local Perl community and sharing our love for Perl by constantly delivering free Perl trainings to juniors and experienced developers plus organizing internships for students in tech fields among other community building activities. Of our team of 500 developers in Cluj-Napoca Romania, over 30 are full-time Perl coders.
The main responsibilities will be:
- Taking part in all the steps of the development process of software products (analysis, design, coding, test and maintenance);
- Following a function from specification through design and implementation to launching;
- Developing custom applications and modifying existing applications to meet changing business requirements.
The successful candidate for this position is a junior developer with a good programming background and a lot of passion and desire to grow into a brilliant developer. We consider an advantage any of the following:
- Perl programming skills (minimum 3 months of hands-on Perl experience);
- Experience in working with Perl frameworks, like Catalyst, Dancer2 or Mojolicious;
- Web application development skills;
- Database and working with ORMs;
- Source code management;
- Experience working with templating systems (Mason, Template::Toolkit);
- If necessary, training will be provided to bring you to the desired level in any of the aforementioned areas.
What we offer:
- Excellent benefits package including private health-care;
- Work on exciting and varied projects;
- Work with cutting edge technologies;
- Flexible schedule;
- Sport benefits;
- Significant growth opportunities;
- Lots of professional challenges in a friendly and informal environment;
- Happy Fridays.
Simply e-mail your CV to email@example.com and tell us what you’ve been doing – don’t be shy. Let’s have a chat!