Here, in Evozon we love to develop web applications using the Java platform. We value technical excellence, quality, transparent communication and harnessing passion.
Interested? Well, at this point our team is settled so we’re not really actively looking for new colleagues, but we’re always eager to meet like-minded, passionate and dedicated people. In other words, give us a sign if what you see below sounds good and maybe we’ll get the chance to meet and connect for the future.
Mind you, we’re talking about 2-3 years experience in working with the Spring framework on Java web projects.
We want to see that you:
- Have good knowledge of Java core and understanding of OOP principles;
- Have previous exposure to Java web applications and technologies;
- Have experience with application servers;
- Are familiar with Spring stack (MVC, Security),
- Have knowledge of revision control system (GIT);
- Have good problem solving abilities;
- Can communicate with clients in English.
And we will be happy to see that you:
- Know a range of design patterns with the ability to apply them appropriately;
- Understand ORM frameworks like Hibernate;
- Are knowledgeable in integrating with 3rd party service providers, such as payment providers, shipping providers, etc.
- You have the ability to learn new tools / frameworks;
- Understand continuous delivery concepts and tools (e.g. Jenkins);
- Are acquainted with Agile development methodologies like SCRUM.
What you will find here:
- A cross-functional team that has technical ownership over the solutions provided;
- Professionals that collaborate through the whole life cycle of the development process;
- A friendly and flexible atmosphere
Get in touch at email@example.com