Working on eCommerce since 2012!
In our Java department we’re working with SAP Hybris, a premium e-commerce platform. Our clients are top enterprise providers in their area of sales and are able to sell in either business to business or business to customers.
If you are either a back-end or a front-end developer and you’re familiar with SAP Hybris drop us a message and let’s meet for a virtual coffee.
We want to see that you:
- Understand the current SAP Hybris platform implementation and customizations;
- Are acquainted with Agile development methodologies like SCRUM;
- Strong knowledge of Java web development with the Spring Framework;
- Have knowledge of revision control system (GIT);
- Have good problem-solving abilities;
- Can communicate with clients in English and are comfortable with discussing solutions with them: like to get involved in the solution design of the custom features to match the platform’s architecture principles;
- Are eager to extend your knowledge about the platform;
- Know a range of design patterns with the ability to apply them appropriately.
The amazing part is that:
- You will be part of a team that works directly with the clients and is encouraged to have ownership over the solution being developed;
- You will be working in diverse business industries, on either B2B or B2C solutions;
- The diverse stream of projects will engage your creativity;
- You will have an impact on today`s hot topic – ride the e-commerce wave.
If you pay us a visit, we think you will discover the rest on your own.
Get in touch at email@example.com