We are looking for a passionate Drupal Developer to join our international team here at Evozon. Right now we are only 5, with two of the best Drupal architects in Central-East Europe, working with US and francophone clients, but we know that Drupal will play a major role in the upcoming years and we’re getting ready to play!
- Build complex structures with Drupal 7 and 8
- Collaborate with the UX/UI department and propose the best solutions for our international clients
- Share your knowledge with the other members of the team
- Participate to daily scrum meetings
- PHP (2-3 years)
- Drupal (1 year minimum)
- Drupal 8 experience
- Contribution to Drupal community
We are looking for someone who is able to manage a project autonomously. Learning and sharing our knowledge is a source a motivation for our team and we enjoy working with people who share this hunger for growth. This means we like people who are open minded, curious and never hesitate to ask questions. We believe that Drupal will be the CMS of tomorrow so, if you also share this vision and you want to invest and become an expert on this technology, then you are in the right place.
What working with us is like:
People who join Evozon don’t do it for the money (although we pay fair), or the benefits package that includes private healthcare at the ‘Regina Maria Medical Centre’ (not just for you, but for your immediate family too) or the extra free days you get for seniority before Evozon and every year you spend with us.
They do it because:
- It’s more than just work, it’s a development opportunity. You’ll get to work on challenging and varied projects for clients all over the world, in teams of highly capable and friendly people who will help you grow.
- We’re friendly and flexible. We try to keep away from procedures of any kind (ok, yes, we work with Scrum), but we are responsible for our own schedules. We have ownership on our tasks and we keep each other accountable, at a team level.
- We’re a bunch of sport loving people: swimming, fitness, rock-climbing, running competitions, skiing, tennis, you name it! We also have some very cool sports benefits that we all enjoy to go alongside our passions.
- We make Evozon a place where people enjoy working. Our focus isn’t only on the clients, projects and the code that we are writing but also on the people working here. We’re friendly, motivated to learn new things and to meet new people, so let’s have a chat.
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s talk about Drupal, the CMS of tomorrow!