Here in Evozon, we’re keen on delivering high-quality products and this is where our Automation Testing Setup plays a crucial role. Valuing technical excellency, what we have instore is particularly designed for passionate testers who always want to know more and are ready to take on new and exciting challenges by becoming Automation Engineers.
Did we spark your curiousity?
Nowadays web applications are more and more sophisticated and projects cannot afford long manual testing cycle. Because of applications complexity, record and play testing tools are not sufficient. These tools produce scripts that are time consuming for maintaining them each time the applications changes. For this reason we try to use tools and techniques that produce easy maintainable test suites.
What’s extra in the learning process?
We constantly do workshops and training sessions from beginners to advanced. Everybody is welcome to hold one or to participate in one. As well, tech-talks presentations are always encouraged in the company.
What makes testing in Evozon stand out?
It has the most complete types of specialised testing which can be learned from, such as: Automation, Security, Performance and Usability testing. Combining all those types of testing will make you be the perfect tester.
What are the minimum requirements to join our team?
- Minimum 1 year experience in software testing manual or automation
- Very good knowledge of OOP
- Hands-on experience with Agile methodologies
- Good analytical skills and proven experience in analyzing and testing complex business rules
- Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical customers
- Strong problem solving orientation
- Team Player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in English (both written and spoken)
Additionally, it would be great to see that you:
- are experienced with JIRA;
- have programming knowledge (preferably in Java);
- are capable of creative reasoning;
- have initiative and excellent time management skills
What does joining our team imply?
- Private healthcare package for you and your family
- Flexible working hours
- Sport benefits
- Additional paid vacation days for previous seniority and also for seniority in Evozon
- Customized career planning
- Work on exciting and varied projects
- Work with some of the latest technologies
- Significant growth, knowledge sharing and learning opportunities
How can you apply?
Simply e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us what you’ve been doing – don’t be shy. If we think you’ve got what it takes, then we’ll get in touch with you.