Back-End, Front-End & QA Internships in the Java Department 2022
What you will be doing during this internship:
You will get the chance to build an e-commerce website from scratch together with a team of programming enthusiasts just like you. All internship groups (BE, FE and QA) will form this Autumn’s internship team! Of course, you will benefit from the support and guidance of our Java mentors along the way.
Duration & Application deadline
Our program is 4 weeks long, has an 8-hour/day schedule, and will start in September.
Apply until the 27th of June 2022!
How will you apply and what’s our evaluation process?
Apply here for the Back-End Internship (Java)
Apply here for the Front-End Internship (HTML, CSS, JS fundamentals)
Apply here for the QA Internship (Testing)
If your CV is selected, you will know in maximum 3 weeks – around the time of the application deadline, 27th of June. Then you will be scheduled for a technical test. If passed, we will call you to set up an interview (for BE and FE) or a workshop (for QA applicants).
- The internship will be remote. However, because we work in a human-centered environment in Cluj-Napoca, we’ll be happy if you’d consider the possibility of relocating after the internship
- You have the possibility of joining the team after finishing the program
- The internship will be paid
- The coffee is better than it was 3 years ago
- We can’t wait to meet you!
For any additional questions don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.