What does this job do?
In our Java department we’re working with SAP Hybris, a premium e-commerce platform. Our clients are top enterprise providers in their area of sales and are able to sell in either business to business or business to customers.
If you are either a back-end or a front-end developer and you’re familiar with SAP Hybris drop us a message and let’s meet for a virtual coffee.
- You will be part of a team that works directly with the clients and is encouraged to have ownership over the solution being developed;
- You will be working in diverse business industries, on either B2B or B2C solutions;
- The diverse stream of projects will engage your creativity;
- You will have an impact on today`s hot topic – ride the e-commerce wave.
- The understanding of the current SAP Hybris platform implementation and customizations;
- Acquaintance with Agile development methodologies like SCRUM;
- Strong knowledge of Java web development with the Spring Framework;
- Knowledge of revision control system (GIT);
- Good problem-solving abilities;
- The ability of communication with clients in English and being comfortable with discussing solutions with them: like to get involved in the solution design of the custom features to match the platform’s architecture principles;
- Being eager to extend your knowledge about the platform;
- Knowledge of a range of design patterns with the ability to apply them appropriately.
What’s it like working with us? You’ll get here and find:
- Flexible schedule
- Work on exciting and varied projects
- Work with some of the latest technologies
- Benefits that include medical package, bonus vacation days every year or sport related benefits (swimming pool, gym) & more;
- Significant growth opportunities
- Lots of professional challenges in a friendly and informal environment.
- A healthy culture that we know you’ll love! You can also build on it!
Who we are:
Our Java community counts more than 99 people and we are focused on delivery, business & technical know how. At first when you join our crew you might be familiar with Java Web more but in the end you will get to know and love Hybris. 75% of our projects are based on Hybris e-commerce platform. Reason why we use it? It’s a highly customized platform for e-commerce challenges.
When It comes to frontend we develop it in JSP & Angular and the backend part is developed in Spring & Hybris.
The Evozon Java crew is the oldest and biggest Hybris partner in East Europe, which guarantees our community’s expertise in this type of business software.
We want to act as an one stop shop for our clients’ online shops and we really mean it. This is why we’re known for delivering A-Z services, anything that a client needs, from product discovery, to account management, customer relationship, marketing, testing, IT operations & devops and a few more that they might need along this journey.
If you didn’t found the job you were looking for, but would like for us to keep in touch for the future send us your LinkedIn URL.